These Butter Rich Pancakes are a family favorite in our house! Packaged box mixes don’t even compare to their flavor. Making these from scratch is effortless and you probably have everything you need in your pantry. If you don’t have time during the week to make these, make them on the weekend and create a family memory. These are truly so easy to whip up and impress or just satisfy. My boys would often have their fill of these the morning before a sporting event to carb them up or a school day with big tests. Either way, you have no excuse to not give these a try! Your family will love you more for it!
Combine the dry ingredients. I prefer to use Sugar in the Raw(unrefined), but granulated sugar could be used as well.
Whisk eggs together in a separate bowl. Then whisk in the buttermilk and vanilla. Add to dry ingredients.
Blend in melted butter and let batter rest about 15 minutes.
At this point, it’s ready to be cooked on the griddle.
- 1¼ c. All Purpose Flour
- ¼ c. sugar( I use Sugar in the Raw.)
- 2 t. baking powder
- 1 t. baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 1¼ c. buttermilk
- 1 t. vanilla
- ¼ c. butter melted
- Combine dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs together. Then whisk in buttermilk and vanilla .
- Add into dry ingredients, then stir in melted butter.
- Let the batter rest about 15 minutes.
- Pour ¼ cup batter onto 325 degree preheated griddle.
- Turn over when bubbles appear and cook until done.
- Serve and enjoy!