Are you looking for something other than bland butter to spread on those wonderful fall and holiday bakery-style items? This Cranberry Orange Honey Butter is it! What a perfect spread for pumpkin bread, gingerbread, cornbread or yes, even my Sweet Potato Dream Biscuits !
These are the only ingredients you will need to make a memorable addition to your annual Thanksgiving feast.
Place cranberries and walnuts in food processor and pulse until finally chopped.
Blend together the softened butter and honey. Then add the grated orange peel and freshly grated, and oh so aromatic, ginger along with the salt. Continue to pulse until all ingredients are well incorporated.
Keep chilled until ready to use or store in freezer to have ready for special occasions.
- ½ c. fresh cranberries, rinsed
- ¼ c. finely chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 c. butter, softened
- ¼ c. honey
- 1 T. grated orange peel
- ½ t. grated fresh ginger
- ⅛ t. kosher salt
- Chop cranberries and walnuts(optional) in food processor.
- Add softened butter with honey to food processor.
- Grate orange and fresh ginger.
- Add orange peel, ginger and salt: pulse until ingredients are well incorporated
- Store into an airtight container in the refrigerator for about a week or freeze until ready to use.