This Avocado Ranch Tomatillo Dressing can be whipped up in about 5 minutes time. Just toss the ingredients into your blender or food processor and boom, it’s done! My Homemade Ranch Seasoning is a perfect use of this versatile mix. Link to that recipe to find how many other ways it can be used. It makes wonderful Smoky Ranch Chicken Wings ! Now, where were we? Oh, the dressing…Thin it to your desired consistency. This makes an awesome veggie dip. Shhh!! Don’t tell the kids what it contains!
Serves: 2 cups.
- 2 tomatillos, diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1 large avocado, diced
- ½ c. loosely packed chopped cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- ½ c. mayo
- ½ c. light sour cream
- 1 large lime, juiced-about 2 T.
- 2 t. apple cider vinegar
- 2 t. Ranch Seasoning Mix
- ½ t. smoked paprika
- half and half to thin to desired consistency
- Toss all ingredients into blender or food processor until smooth. Scrap down sides a couple of times while blending.