Just one more holiday gathering to go and I need a dessert for a crowd! My Decadent Mint Brownies should do the trick! Rich enough to cut into bite-sized delights that make your mouth beckon for more. Savor the combination that makes you wish a girl scout was knocking at your door for that thin mint order. Now you don’t have to wait!
Melt the chocolate and the butter in the microwave until you can whisk it into a smooth mixture. This shows the beginning of the melting process as you can still see the chunks of chocolate.
Center a buttered parchment paper over baking pan and pour in batter. Spread evenly from corner to corner. I used the pre-cut Reynolds cookie baking sheets.
After baking for 40 minutes, place brownies on a cooling rack Sprinkle mint chips on the top of brownies. In about 5 minutes, they should be soft enough to melt ands swirl for a marbled effect.
Allow to cool slightly. Make slices to create pieces before brownies cool completely to prevent chocolate from cracking’
- F4 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 c. light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 T. vanilla
- 1 c. all purpose flour( 1 c. plus 2 T. White Lily All Purpose flour)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put a sheet of buttered parchment paper in a 13' x 9'" x 2" pan. I used a glass plan.
- In a glass bowl, micro-melt butter and chocolate on high for 1 minute; stir. Cook for an additional 30 seconds; stir. Continue for 15 second intervals, if needed, until melted and easily blended into butter.
- In another bowl, whisk together eggs, sugars and vanilla.
- Blend in the chocolate-butter mixture.
- Whisk in flour.
- Spread batter evenly into lined pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle a bag of Andes Mint baking chips on top while warm.
- Spread melted chips on top, swirling in a marbled pattern.
- You may want to slice into desired sizes while still warm with a plastic utensil before chocolate hardens, otherwise it will crack when cut.
- Cool in a pan on a rack.