Incredible flavors meld together for a moist and flavorful bite in these Greek Turkey Burgers ! A condiment may not even be necessary! Toast a bun and bite into it. Yum!! You must try this at your next barbeque! It’s so moist and resonates flavor with each bite.
I was able to form this into 7 burgers that were approximately a quarter of a pound each.
These were frozen to take camping and grilled beautifully! Each bite had me shouting,” Opa!” Yes, it was that type of a celebratory moment!
Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of it ” bunned”, so the next time I make these, which should be very soon, I’ll add the final masterpiece. In the meantime, go ahead and try these Greek Turkey Burgers! You won’t be disappointed!
- 1¼ pounds of lean ground turkey
- 1½ c. packed baby spinach, finely chopped
- 4 oz. feta crumbles
- ⅓ c. sundried tomatoes(in oil with herbs), finely chopped
- ½ t. ground pepper
- 1 T. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Layer ingredients in the order given.
- Combine until all ingredients are evenly distributed throughout the meat.
- Make 7 patties. Each was about 4.25 ounces.
- Grilling method is preferred. If weather doesn't cooperate, use a suitable indoor cooking method.