Grilled Parmesan Asparagus is a perfect summer side to any grilled dish! Fresh asparagus is the best! This recipe is not only quick to prep, but impressive in its flavor. I love this especially with lamb or fish.
Here, it’s prepped in 5 minutes(or less)and ready to go on the grill.
Everything is prepped and ready to grill, including the follow up ingredients, garlic and grated parmesan cheese.
We placed the asparagus on the grill mat. This was a recent Father’s Day purchase for our head grill master. It makes clean up soooo much easier. Asparagus was cooked alongside the lamb chops.
This Grilled Parmesan Asparagus is a perfect accompaniment to lamb or any grilled fish dish!
Serves: 4 servings
- 1 pound of asparagus
- 2 T. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic, pressed
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ c. freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Trim asparagus.
- Toss asparagus with olive oil, salt, pepper and crushed red pepper flakes.
- Place on grill. Roll until they reach desired amount of char, about 5 minutes.
- Remove and toss with freshly pressed garlic and parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately.