Do you have unexpected company coming? This guacamole is sure to please and satisfy no matter what time of the year! Its colorful presentation makes it suitable for Christmas, Cinco de Mayo, or summer poolside celebrations. This comes together quickly and disappears in a blink. This is an awesome condiment for grilled hamburgers! Make plenty and enjoy!
Serves: 2 cups
- 3 avocados, diced and slightly mashed but still chunky
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ t. kosher salt
- ½ t. cumin
- 2 T. - ¼ c. red onion, finely diced and to your liking
- 1-2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1-2 T. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced with a garlic press
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely minced
- Place ingredients in a glass bowl in the order presented.
- Stir together, gently.
- Cover with plastic, touching the surface of guacamole to prevent discoloring.
- Chill until ready to serve.