Caesar Dressing is an incredibly creamy dressing which will make your Chicken Caesar Salad stand out amongst the best! It’s perfect for a light dinner, a luncheon with your girls, or just for one to take to work. All you need to add is grilled chicken, a sprinkle of parmesan cheese and maybe some garlic croutons. Dinner is done!
Serves: 1½ cups
- 1 c. Mayonnaise, (I use Hellman's)
- ½ c. half and half, divided
- ⅓ c. grated parmesan cheese
- 2 T. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 t. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 T. Dijon mustard
- ½ t. anchovy paste
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- ¼ t. freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ t. Kosher salt
- Place ingredients in the order listed using your tool of preference.
- Blend well.
- Keep refrigerated when not in use.