Creamy Red Roasted Pepper Alfredo Sauce is amazingly easy to prepare and perfect for a quick weeknight meal. Your Meatless Monday will never be the same again! It’s taste is as vibrant as its stunning color! This works well as a work day leftover meal. Surely your friends will wonder where they could order such a luscious dish! Refer them here to this blog! Yup, it’s that simple!
- 3 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1¼ c. heavy whipping cream\
- 4. oz. crumbled goat cheese
- ½ c. shaved parmesan cheese
- 12 oz. jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 2 T. fresh basil, chopped
- ½ t. smoked paprika
- ⅛ t. cayenne pepper
- Mediterranean Sea Salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- Basil chiffonade
- Add pressed garlic to olive oil heated to low medium heat and sauté until fragrant (30 sec).
- Add cream, goat cheese, parmesan cheese and chopped peppers to pan.
- Continue to cook on low medium heat until cheeses are melted.
- Whisk in chopped basil, paprika and cayenne pepper and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add mixture to blender or food processor and blend until peppers are puréed.
- Pour back into saucepan and simmer until ready to serve.
- Spoon over pasta.
- Grind pepper and salt over pasta to taste.
- Sprinkle with desired amount of red pepper flakes and basil chiffonade.
- Devour with delight!