Honey Mustard Dressing delights the taste buds! I love this on a salad, chicken breast sandwich or as a dipping sauce for your favorite nuggets and fries! Oh my gosh this is soooo good! I could probably eat it with a spoon and be content. Preparation is short and sweet!
Measure all ingredients into a small glass bowl( this one can hold 2 cups).
Whisk all of them together until smooth. Then chill until ready to use. Store extra in refrigerator.
- 3 T. honey
- 1 T.Dijon mustard
- 2 t. yellow mustard
- ½ c. mayonnaise or plain Greek yogurt
- 1 T. Apple Cider Vinegar or 2 t lemon juice
- ¼ t. sea salt
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- ⅛ t. black pepper,freshly ground
- ⅛ t. cayenne pepper
- ⅛ t. smoked paprika
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.