This is all you need! In about 5 minutes, this will come together. Once frozen, a luscious bowl (or cone)of creamy ice cream will stimulate your taste buds. Start by beating the heavy whipping cream to stiff peaks.
For just the right amount of chocolate flavor, add 1/4 cup of cocoa along with the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla.
Beat until well incorporated.
Crush the Oreos in a Ziploc bag. On low speed, blend in until evenly distributed.
Take a lick now, while you dare!
Spread bowl contents into a loaf-sized pan. Cover with foil and place in the freezer. In about 4-6 hours, it will be firm enough to scoop in a cone or into a bowl. I can’t wait for this to be devoured so I can make another batch with a different flavor. Making your own ice cream allows for a great deal of creativity as well as eliminating the waste of a cardboard or plastic ice cream container. That’s a real win for the environment!
- 2 c. heavy whipping cream
- 1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 T. vanilla
- ¼ c. cocoa
- 12 crushed Oreos (more or less)
- Whip cream until stiff peaks occur.
- Blend in sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and cocoa.
- Stir in crushed Oreos.
- Place in a loaf-sized, freezer-safe pan.
- Freeze about 4-6 hours or overnight.