This Parmesan Ranch Dressing is addicting ! Used as a dressing, it can be altered to its dip equivalent by just eliminating the buttermilk. Rather than using store bought packaged ranch mix, create a some of your own Homemade Ranch Seasoning to store alongside your spices. Its uses are many! Try some Smokey Ranch Chicken Wings, for example.
If you have spur of the moment company, this could be whipped up while they are on their way in a blink. Sliced cucumbers, carrots, even sweet potato chips make a delightful mouthful of pleasure. Whisk the ingredients together until well blended. Chill until ready to serve.
Serves: 1⅓ cups
- ⅓ c. mayonnaise
- ⅓ c. light sour cream
- ⅓ c. Parmigiano- Reggiano cheese
- 1 t. Ranch Seasoning Mix
- ⅓ c. buttermilk* ( Eliminate for dip option.)
- Blend all ingredients together and chill.
- Enjoy on a salad topped with your favorite ingredients.
- Eliminating the buttermilk will provide you a wonderful creamy dip for veggies and chips.